- Brad Reed @ Raw Story: Kamala Harris is already being given the ‘birther’ treatment in viral Facebook posts.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: GOP Congressman Blasts QAnon After Trump Congratulates Q-Believer on House Primary Win: ‘No Place in Congress for These Conspiracies.’
- Will Sommer and Asawin Suebsaeng @ The Daily Beast: Team Trump Isn’t Even Hiding Its Support for QAnon Kooks Anymore.
- Tia Mitchell @ The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Rep. Buddy Carter attends human trafficking rally with QAnon ties.
- Kevin Roose @ The New York Times: QAnon Followers Are Hijacking the #SaveTheChildren Movement.
- Matt Naham @ Law & Crime: Conservative Lawyer Sues CNN for Alleged ‘Effort’ to ‘Smear and Defame’ Dr. Judy Mikovits.
- David Badash @ The New Civil Rights Movement: Trump’s New Coronavirus Advisor Is a Junk Science Promoting Fox News Guest Who Calls Not Opening Schools ‘Hysteria.’
Read More Right Wing Watch